Civil War Fears Grow as Soros-Funded Sedition …

slaynews.com

Civil War Fears Grow as Soros-Funded Sedition Campaign Escalates - Slay News

Experts are now sounding the alarm over growing fears that America is being pushed toward an engineered national fracture as a Democrat-aligned, Soros-funded network escalates a campaign urging U.S. troops to defy the chain of command, a classic trigger used in color revolutions overseas.
Journalist Tim Pool issued a warning to the American people after a wave of well-funded, professionally designed billboards appeared nationwide.
As Slay News
reported, the billboards, which have popped up in major cities across America, are instructing military service members to refuse orders.
The message is openly targeting President Donald Trump’s constitutional authority.
“[This billboard] is part of a campaign to create factions within the military to defy Donald Trump and foment civil war or a military coup,” Pool warns.
He asserts that the agenda is not subtle:
“For what purpose have Democrats been calling all of Trump’s orders illegal, dictatorial, or fascistic, and then calling on service …

10
Pierre Henri

President Trump says he's terminating all orders Biden signed with autopen

00:36
11
jili22

Summa Theologica: First Section...Thomas Aquinas - TREATISE ON THE ANGELS - OF THE LOCAL MOVEMENT OF THE ANGELS ...to download, to print !

6 pages
45
Uni Versum

WARNING: 5 well known companies sneaking insects into their food!!!

47

Pope Francis has arrived in Ankara

Papa Leone XIV atterra ad Ankara. LaPresse
Papa Leone XIV è arrivato ad Ankara per il suo primo viaggio apostolico internazionale. Il Pontefice visiterà Turchia e Libano, con pellegrinaggio a Iznik per il 1700° anniversario del Primo Concilio di Nicea.

01:46
901
Pierre Henri

National Trust bans Christian from filming at religious site

National Trust bans Christian from filming at religious site

Documentary-maker not allowed to use Northumbrian cave because of film’s ‘religious affiliation’
The National Trust has been accused of anti-Christian discrimination after banning a Roman Catholic from filming at a religious site.
Christian Holden was blocked from filming at St Cuthbert’s Cave in Northumberland last year for a documentary about the 7th-century monk.
He was told by executives at the heritage charity that the “religious affiliation” of the film, which centred on the long-distance St
Cuthbert’s Way footpath, meant it could not go ahead.
The trust has now been accused of religious discrimination by Voice for Justice UK, a Christian campaign group.
St Cuthbert’s Cave in Northumberland, where the body of the monk is thought to have been hidden from Viking raids in the 9th century Credit: daverhead
Mr Holden, 51, told The Telegraph: “To have someone say we can’t host you because of your religious affiliation, that’s really stunning.
“We’re trying to tell the story of …

telegraph.co.uk
52

Pontifical Vespers with His Eminence Robert Cardinal Sarah. on Friday, November 21, 2025--the feast of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary

01:51:28
5.7K
Irapuato

WORST HOLIDAY of ENTIRE LIFE as ADMIN COLLAPSES
... on the worst Thanksgiving of his life as he refuses to even acknowledge the holiday and as his administration is quickly collapsing.
Visit Meidas+ | MeidasTouch Network | Substack for more

16:02
112
Mazza La Ragazza

French Intelligence Agent Warns Candace Owens Will Be 'Gutted Like a Fish' Live on Air
- Get Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and Fenbendazole here: Modafinil, Armodafinil, Zopiclone And Anxiety … - use coupon code 'peoplesvoice' for 15% off.Show more The only VPN I 100% trust to protect my privacy from government agencies is: vp.net
This is an emergency bulletin. A verified high-level whistleblower from French intelligence – a DGSE colonel with direct access to active operations – has confirmed an explicit death threat against American commentator Candace Owens.
According to the source, Israeli authorities authorized the wet-work contract, to be executed by compromised French assets, with the specific instruction that Owens be “gutted like a fish” while broadcasting live. Show less

18:31
8

🙏

155

The Tragedy of the Century

01:51:57
505

Christmas tree arrives in St Peter's Square 2025
A towering Christmas tree rose over St Peter’s Square on Thursday as the Vatican began its preparations for the festive season. Workers used a large crane to lift the tree into place, continuing a tradition that began in 1982 under Pope John Paul II. The tree will be fully decorated in the coming days and officially lit during an early December ceremony that draws visitors from around the world. It will remain in the square until January 13, marking the close of the Christmas season.
shalomworldnews

00:39
1879
parangutirimicuaro shares this

27-Meter-Fichte aus Südtirol: Weihnachtsbaum auf dem Petersplatz aufgerichtet
Die Vorbereitungen für das erste Weihnachtsfest von Papst Leo XIV. nehmen Fahrt auf: An diesem Donnerstagvormittag wurde der Weihnachtsbaum für den Petersplatz feierlich aufgestellt. Die rund 27 Meter hohe Rotfichte stammt aus dem alpinen Ultental (Val d’Ultimo) in der Provinz Bozen (Südtirol).

BREAKING: Trump to Void All Official Documents …

01:11
10

.

110

Happy Thanksgiving

4256
chris griffin

God Bless you and yours.

Jeffrey Ade

The Lord is Awesome! Happy Thanksgiving!

Pierre Henri

The Rubber Duck ™
@TheRubberDuck79
DID YOU KNOW that John McCain DID NOT die of brain cancer? he was put to death for seditious conspiracy & treason. this clip is from 8/26/2018.

00:18
1197
Jeffrey Ade

Johnny boy has received his eternal reward, whatever that may be. RIP!

.

235