Our Lady Assumed
LawrenceOP-Fan     13/04/2010 19:48
Installed in 1953 in Walsingham's Slipper Chapel, the East window commemorates the definition of the Dogma of the Assumption in 1950 and is the work of Geoffrey Webb.
Source: Lawrence OP on Flickr
Similar media
42:38 Marian Militancy
4,568 clicks     1 Postings
01:29 Saint Edmund Campion Film
6,065 clicks     0 Postings