Covid-19 Vaccine Pharmacovigilance Report

Introduction This report was prepared by the World Council for Health (WCH). The report was prepared to determine whether sufficient pharmacovigilanc…
Werte
97% of scientists agree with whoever is funding them. The other 3% are banned from social networks.
montfort.kingeshop.com
>>> PIUS XII RECITES the ROSARY in LATIN WITH YOU
« The ROSARY is ADMIRABLE!
He gives help to all,
It heals the incurable soul:
LET US SAY IT EVERY DAY! »

(Saint Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort)
« If you want peace in your home, say the Rosary every night as a family. »
(Saint Pius X)More
>>> PIUS XII RECITES the ROSARY in LATIN WITH YOU

« The ROSARY is ADMIRABLE!
He gives help to all,
It heals the incurable soul:
LET US SAY IT EVERY DAY! »

(Saint Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort)

« If you want peace in your home, say the Rosary every night as a family. »

(Saint Pius X)