Anglican Method: Francis Heads for the Abyss
• In 1841, a common Anglican/Lutheran/Calvinist bishopric was established in Jerusalem causing great scandal, prompting John Henry Newman to convert.
• In 1847, Reverend Gorham was appointed to Brampford Speke parish although he denied that baptism confers sanctifying grace. This caused Henry Manning, Robert Wilberforce, and James Hope, a member of the House of Lords, to convert.
• In 1913, the Anglican Dioceses of Mombasa and Uganda concelebrated with Protestants in Kikuyo. This caused Ronald Knox, an Anglican priest, to convert.
• In 1947, the Anglican Bishop of Birmingham, Ernest Barnes questioned the virginity of Mary, the resurrection of Jesus, and promoted birth control. The Scottish priest Onich MacFarlene-Barrow who later became a Catholic, asked whether it is possible to be in communion with a blasphemous bishop.
• Caminante notices that today’s Novus Ordo group is today what the Anglicans were 100 years ago: homosexualism (Francis), denial of Our Lady’s virginity and Christ’s resurrection, Protestant Communion (Francis).
• Today’s Anglicans are an empty structure, maintained by the State with a decorative function, empty faith, and empty temples - the Catholic Church will be the same.
Picture: © Mazur/catholicnews.org.uk , CC BY-NC-ND, #newsWscdqokyvd