Clicks93
Croisade
Dedication of the Liberal Arts Building at Seattle College, Seattle, Washington, June 22, 1941 Silent film. Dedication of what is now known as the Seattle University Administration Building by Bishop…More
Dedication of the Liberal Arts Building at Seattle College, Seattle, Washington, June 22, 1941

Silent film. Dedication of what is now known as the Seattle University Administration Building by Bishop Gerald Shaughnessy in 1941. Includes the Bishop blessing the building, crowd in attendance including Sisters of Providence, and views of Seattle. Digitized from original 16mm film at Providence Archives, Seattle, Washington. For more information see www.providence.org\archives ©Providence Archives, Seattle, Washington