I have some questions about your post that you have repeated ad nauseam.
1) What was the pestilence that you speak of in your post?
2) What are the individual names of the “nuns of St. Clare.”
3) Where are the “many places” that have been likewise preserved from contagions by that particular prayer?
4) If the “nuns of St. Clare” actually did say this prayer, how do you know that the prayer was the primary factor that stopped the undefined pestilence? Could other factor/s been involved or even had more importance that you fail to mention? Mass, communion, prayer before the Sacrament, for example?
5) Can you site 2 or more independent sources (not blogs but reputable news sites) that affirm the pestilence that you write of and the nuns’ action in stopping "contagion instantly ceased"
You have posted the identical message approximately 60 times at GTV during the last week.
To my knowledge, before you, no poster has ever shown the lack of appropriateness and ego which you have displayed.
Your posts are a perfect display of a zealot, a fanatic who has last their sense of balance and lost the state of conforming to conventionally accepted standards of behavior. Rational people don’t do what you are doing but realize that they are - by making post after post after post repeated so often - that the posts and they themselves have become annoying and tiresome. Your repeated posts of the identical unverified message is doing the exact opposite of what you (presumably) hope to achieve.
See - Virtue Signaling